When do I pay the tournament fee?
All Dallas Youth Sports tournaments are first pay/first play. Your entry into an event is not complete until you have paid the tournament registration fee. The division may sell out prior to the payment deadline. The number of available spots in a division may fluctuate depending on the needs of all divisions that share the same field size. If you choose to mail a check to avoid online credit card fees please call us and let us know, do not leave a message!
Mail to: Dallas Youth Sports, 2524 W Ledbetter Dr., Dallas, Texas 75233
Where will we play?
Dallas Youth Sports plays all games at Kiest Park, unless otherwise noted.
Do you supply baseballs?
Dallas Youth Sports will provide baseballs for every game.
- We play exclusively by the rules listed on the playNCS.com website
- 3 Game Guarantee: 2 pool, 1 single elimination
Other Rule Specifications
- Notice: We utilize outs instead of innings for pitching totals
- Metal cleats are NOT ALLOWED on any turf fields or temporary mounds.
- 14u events are played at 60/90 field dimensions, unless otherwise noted
- 6u Modified: 3 pitches, if no strikeout occurs, 1 swing from tee
- 6U thru 8U: Mercy Rule in affect; 7 runs per inning
Game Time Limits
9U thru 12U Division……..1:30
NO NEW INNING WITH LESS THAN 5 MINUTES LEFT
Be ready to start your game 15 minutes early
- All bracket Champions and Finalists receive team awards; some tournaments award a MVP Trophy.
How do I submit a schedule request?
- No request accepted for 1-day tournaments. Schedule will be posted the Thursday before event.
City of Dallas Park Rule
- Please follow all City of Dallas Park Rules and Ordinances
-Kiest Complex Rules
Behavior at the events
We have a zero-tolerance policy for disrespectful and adverse behavior. Any spectator, player, or coach will be ejected from the event for adverse behavior towards an umpire, coach, spectator, player, and tournament official. Team may be subject to forfeit.
When are our rosters locked and what if a parent forgets/neglects to sign the waiver prior to the cutoff?
All rosters are locked on the Thursday evening prior to the event. All players must be listed on the public view teams’ page by the cutoff. Players that do not have signed waivers by the cutoff are not eligible to play!
Do I need team insurance?
Yes, if you did not buy your policy through National Championship Sports you must add NCS as an additionally insured. You can do this free of charge by contacting your insurance provider. PLEASE DOWNLOAD YOUR INSURANCE INTO THE NCS WEBSITE
National Championship Sports
2011 East Lamar Blvd, Suite 120
Arlington Texas 76006
Our policies are in place to ensure our customers get their maximum value and that Dallas Youth Sports does not absorb the teams cost associated with adverse weather conditions and acts of nature.
Payment Policy: All tournaments entries are complete when the event fee has been paid. Unpaid entries are not guaranteed entry to the tournament.
Refund Policy: If you submit a withdrawal form below at least 7 days before the start date of the event a full credit will be available. This allows us time to plan for the event without last minute cancellations.
Weather Cancellations: If a team starts 1 game a 60% credit will be available. If a team starts 2 games a 20% credit will be available. If the event is cancelled prior to the tournament starting, a 100% credit will be available.